Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the ranking of a website on the search engines. Sites that rank on the first few pages of the search engines will be more frequently clicked on by web users and will receive more traffic. SEO is crucial for the success of any business website!
Make Your Website Stand Out From The Crowd
There are two major types of SEO, On-site and Off-site
On-site SEO describes the process of optimizing a website for particular keywords. This strategy involves the placement of important keywords in your website code and your website content, including title tags, Meta descriptions, URL structure, headers and website copy.
Off-site SEO is the process of acquiring links to your website from other websites on the Internet. These links are referred to as "backlinks". Backlinks are to come from websites with content in the same category or business as your website.
Our Search Engine Optimization Guidelines
- → You need to have relevant content containing the keywords you have selected..
- → Keywords you select - Your keywords should be search terms - what you think someone looking for your service would search on.
- → You need to use your keywords in your page titles, Meta description, urls, page content and alt text for images.
- → Write articles related to your industry and submit them to websites that publish articles.
- → Avoid Flash - You should limit text and links in flash, they cannot be indexed or read by search engines.
- → Submit your website to relevant online directories.